Exit the holidays with a sense of calm & feeling of pride.
Learn the habits you need to stay balanced & grounded through the crazy.
Keep yourself on the list with support from your self care friends.
Self care is not a one-size fits all solution which is why we created a Self Care Menu targeting Mind, Body & Heart. So that you can go from overwhelmed to calm.
SIGN UP NOW
Come Jan 1st, let's look back at the last two months with a sense of appreciation.
- Grateful we took the time to nurture ourself so that we could be calm and present for a families.
- Proud that we didn't let the overwhelm put us in an anxious state
- Excited to take the tools you learned here into 2022
With our Self Care Menu, we teach you the habits you need to accomplish the 3 statements above. Self care is not one size fits all and varies from season to season of our lives.
- We introduce you to 5 core self care tactics
- You pick 1 to 2 to focus on this month
- Once you get that habit engrained, we add on from there
- All Yoga Krewe Classes (Schedule Here)
- Virtual (3 per Week)
- Pop-Up In Person (Min 1 per Month)
- Weekly Meditation
- Weekly Meal Plans
- Monthly Theme of Focus Centered Around Time of Year
- Monthly Workshop or Intensive w/ Guest Speaker
- Community Social Media - Held on the Platform (all the benefits of FB w/out the noise)
This month we will focus on "Prepping for Presence". The holiday season is an easy time to hop on the roller coaster and take the ride. After parties, managing expectations, buying, wrapping & picking up after presents, we are left completely un-present and either living in the future "can't wait til" or in the past "wish I would've".
This year, let's do it differently. In a place of deep PRESENCE so that we can enjoy the Dec 25th presents with a body and mind that still has more to give. Each week we will have a new theme or tactic to help you stay grounded in the present moment.
- Week 1: Mindfulness - The Foundation
- Week 2: Gratitude Practice
- Week 3: Breathing Tactics
- Week 4: Mindset Strategy
- All Month:
- Mind centering habits
So what do you say? Let's do this!
SIGN ME UP!